Friday, July 27, 2007

Accommodation Blues

Last minute travel is fun, they say. Last minute travel is exciting, they say. Last minute travel is great for bargains...except of course if you can't find accommodation. I have now tried umpteen hotels of dubious worth only to be told they are all full. One helpful travel agent said the Four Seasons had a few suites available at $1000 per night. At this rate I will be negotiating with a tuk-tuk driver to stay at his place. My budget is under threat before I even get to Bangkok. I am still determined to find a room for under 750 baht, so the search continues. Recommendations welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This man is a buffooon.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look anything like a baboon.

But even if he did nothing wrong with monkeying around in Thailand.

Go Tom Go - let your hair down!